There are many diverse reasons to evaluate a company or its assets. In the majority of cases, it serves to convey purchase or sale prices. However, also within the framework of value oriented corporate management (shareholder value) and for (international) accounting, there is nowadays an increased demand for and execution of corporate evaluations.
TPA offers you company evaluations for, among others, the following requirements:
- Sale and Purchase of a Company or Part thereof
- Initial Public Offerings
- Withdrawal of a Partner from a Partnership
- Determination of Exchange Ratios in the case of Mergers
- Proportional or Disproportional De-Mergers with Financial Settlement
- Valuation of Intangible Assets, Real Estate, Technology
- Valuation based on Legal or Tax Requirements
- Purchase Price Allocation & Impairment Testing (for IFRS purposes)
- Expert Testimonies and Reports for Court proceedings and Arbitrations
Here you will find out more about the further services offered by TPA: Advisory.