In national or international business, VAT can quickly become a cost trap. It is only by means of an efficient management of VAT aspects of domestic and cross-border business that the VAT risks can be avoided, that administrative costs can be minimized and, under certain conditions, that competition advantages can be gained.
The expertise of TPA and the Baker Tilly International provide an excellent basis for VAT related services. We will support you with our experienced VAT experts in the management of your international VAT risks as well as in the design of your international value chains – both inside and outside Europe.
Our experts will develop the best tax solutions for you. We can offer you:
- Preparation of VAT returns and effective keeping of VAT records
- Support of foreign entities on their VAT duties in the Czech Republic
- Structuring of value chains from a VAT perspective
- VAT reviews of business transactions
- VAT services with special, branch-specific know-how
- VAT support in domestic and foreign VAT audits
Here you will find out more about the further services offered by TPA: Tax Advisory Services.