During each acquisition a detailed knowledge of the target company should be the basis for correct determination of the purchase price. When conducting due diligence, we examine the business strategy, financial position and the history of the target company. We also review or prepare business and financial plans of the target company so that the valuation of that particular company can be carried out. Furthermore, we identify the risks associated with the target company and we suggest possible ways keeping them under control. The client thus receives information on the basis of which he can make relevant decisions.
Commercial Due Diligence
- Analysis of a relevant industry and evaluation of its potential
- Analysis of current market position and the competitive environment
- Assessment of the business model and internal processes
- Examination of a business and financial plan, its preparation if required
- Indicative valuation of the target company
- Negotiation support
- Analysis of the commercial and economic aspects of the purchase agreement
More information about Financial Due Diligence
More information about Tax Due Diligence
Here you will find out more about the further services offered by TPA: Advisory.