This is a theme which will sooner or later arise in every company. Archiving, shredding, legal regulations, deadlines… This is not a simple area, and having to confront it alone entails the possibility of getting lost in numerous issues and problems, especially when the connected deadlines concern a relatively large number of legal regulations.
Archiving should aim to free space or, more precisely, to enable more effective use thereof. But at the same time, you need to be certain that you will not be surprised at any time in the future by a request to substantiate facts – whether by the financial administration, social insurance bodies, a health insurance fund or by a future buyer of the company in the scope of due diligence.
If you are engaging in archiving solutions, you should proceed in the following manner:
- Conduct an analysis of documents and their specifics for shredding or archiving
- Decide on archivalia and what they offer to the archives
- Fix shredding deadlines for individual document types and select from them documents with varying times for possible shredding
- Decide on possible shredding in individual periods
- Compile shredding records
Should you require help in this area, we are prepared to provide both consultation services and comprehensive solutions to a given problem.
Here you will find out more about the further services offered by TPA: Audit.